Saturday, August 9, 2008

8 simple rules....

Hello. If you are reading this you have taken the bait and entered my blog. haha I win! Ok so first off let me lay down a few rules;

1) There will be no "scrapbook" type backgrounds on this blog. Maybe a manly background if i can find one. No lace or brads or torn paper edges.

2) I suppose i should explain the title. this is a manly blog. a man blog. a MOG.

3) I wont post any cutsey picture of my children doing adorable things...why? several reasons;
A. I don't have children.

4) By several I meant one.

5) This Blog is mostly so my sisters and my mom can see how i'm doing. I'll be uploading most of my pictures i take to this blog as well.

6) If you must leave a comment please none of this "i love you" business...talking to you Chelsee.

7) I may not post very often as i will be very preocupied in my new college lifestyle with chasing gir...giraffes. Yes giraffes.

8) Check back often to see anything new. And take all my sarcastic comments and dry wit with a grain of salt. whatever that means.

7 comments:

Rylee said...

For sure has just become my favorite blog!

Rylee said...

I mean mog!

Kates said...

i am already laughing, can't wait to hear about college life.

Chelsee said...

But I do LOVE you Race! This will for sure be helarious. Have you already moved?

The Stoners said...

This will definitely make me laugh every time you post can't wait to hear all about your rockin collge life!!

Race Davis said...

no i haven't moved yet. i got ordained tongiht and i'll leave wednesday or so.

Smiths said...

Hmmm...