Saturday, August 30, 2008

Babysiting and Mudslinging

Matt and I babysat Today.
Crystal Light and dogwater. Thats all i have to say about that.

Ok class now its time for mathematics. 1 abandoned cottonfield+water soaking for 2 days=really muddy field. Really muddy field+150 clean mormons= 150 dirty mormons. This is what we call the Annual Gila Valley Institute Mud Bowl

This is Shelby and I before we got hosed off by the firetruck.
This is Shelby and me in our 'Orbit Gum' pose
So this picture isn't very good cause i had to wait til i was cleaned off before i could get my camera out and by that time almost everyone was out and it was dark but this is what it looked like. A more accurate representation of the whole thing can be seen behind us in the previous two pictures. I also dislocated my pinky toe whilst tackling some girl in the mud. I had a big bulge where my toe and my foot met. It was out of place for about thirty minutes and then i accidentally put alot of weight on it and it poped back into place. It hurt.

After the Mud Bowl I went home and of course showered. I found mud in places that would have confused and disturbed my Biology teacher.

8 comments:

The Stoners said...

Oh my gosh that looks like sooo much fun!!! that is so awesome!!! In the picture of you and Shelby I see the Jessica resemblance! looks like fun, and I bet that little kid wants you two to babysit everyday!!!

Rylee said...

That looks like such a blast. Glad you are having fun!

Tina said...

Okay, Race, you are hIlarious, as my kids would say! Looks like fun!
Institute rocks!
Love ya!
A. Tina

Kathleen said...

Holy cow, I would have loved to have done that too! Looks like a blast! Poor little tyke that you babysat, was his mother insane or what??? Glad you are having so much fun!!!!!

Kates said...

Racer sorry about your toe. That had to hurt. Looks like so much fun! Mud is always fun!

Chelsee said...

Just catching up on all your posts. They are classics. I like to see pictures, keep them comming.

Mamma Martin said...

Race--if I ever need a gooood laugh, I know right where to come!!!! I hope your Biology teacher sees your blog--I mean mog!!

Rylee said...

Dude, I am totally coming to Eagar this weekend. Leaving Thursday!