Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Great Deceiver

Ok so we all thought rylee was an innocent sister just doing her thing. WRONG-O! When we printed out my schedule she told me that TR meant thursday. But in fact R means Thursdsay. T means tuesday. SO TR means Tuesday AND Thursdy. So when i looked at my schedule i saw that tuesday all i had was my lab and institute. However upon further study it turns out that i was supposed to be at American Politics at 8 this morning. Well its not that big of a deal i'll figure it out but i just wanted everyone to know that Rylee is out to ruin your education. REECE: DO NOT LET RYLEE NEAR TAURO CAMPUS. SHE WILL HAVE YOU EXPELLED IN TWO SHAKES!!!

7 comments:

Rylee said...

I said I was sorry, what more do you want??? The whole thing is pretty funny you have to admit. I really do feel bad though!

Chelsee said...

Race your blog rocks! I still think you are too little to be going to college. Sorry about your first day, it will get better.

The Stoners said...

Race you crack me up! You have to incorporate writing in your livelihood somehow! You are halarious! hope tomorrow is a bit better.

The Stoners said...

that last comment was from me your mom not the stoners. sorry

Kates said...

to stand up for rylee i probably would have told you the same thing. but still a bummer you missed the first day.

Race Davis said...

ya whatever i'm jsut suprised tom got through school alive with out her trying to muddy up the waters ;)

The Stoners said...

Race you kill me!!! Hope it gets better!! It will!