Thursday, September 18, 2008

Do not procrastinate the day of thine research paper...

Here i sit at my laptop in my undies past midnight...blogging. I am living the crazy college life. Here is a bit of a glimpse at my crazed work this week. Its all coagulated and somehow fell on these few days....its the perfect storm. "watch ye therefore, for ye know not when the master of the house cometh" indeed. or the master of the essay.....

  1. Tommorow, or rather today seeing as its now today not tommorow, I have a paper due on the Preamble and the first seven Articles of the Constitiution for Dr. Lukens' Political Science class. Its about a page long. I wrote that this afternoon....yesterday afternoon.....whatever.

  2. Friday...tommorow....anyways friday i have a paper on the Battle of Saratoga due for Dr. Lukens American History Class, along with a paper on the Public School System for Mrs. Griffin's English class, along with a first quarter test in Biology lecture with Dr. McCarthy. None of which i have done yet. I'll get to it.

  3. Monday I have my first test in American History over the whole first section (all we've covered since day 1). Alsoon monday I have an essay on The Battle of Yorktown due in American History. Also on monday i have a paper on the 1824 election due in Political Science.

  4. Next monday i have a ten page research report due in Lukens class(es) on Manifest Destiny.

I don't mean to make this a whiney i'm-so-picked-on post but i'm just telling you about the horrible culmination of poorly selected due dates my professors have dumped on me. We'll get through it. Some of the craziness is my fault due to poor planning and putting things off. Alot is just random luck. here's a pie chart i made about procrastination:

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Ha ha! The pie chart is a hoot! I know how you procreastinate so i am not surprised but I know you can pull it off. Let's get honest... you are the master of the last minute attack!

Rylee said...

You can write all those papers in your sleep! Although not procrastinating could help for future papers!!

Kates said...

I used to swear that all my proffesors got together and said lets all test and have assignments due on the same dang day. Oh I am glad that part of my life is over. You are the best at writting papers, so you will do great. Good luck with the tests too. I have got to show the pie chart. That is him to a "T".

Chelsee said...

Better you than me! I know you will do good. I forgot to comment on the Front Fell Off, But I thought it was so funny!

Tina said...

Love the pie chart. Will probably use that sometime, with your permission, of course! Take luck!

Mamma Martin said...

Race, you are soooo funny!! The pie chart is a hoot!!