Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ARE YOU PEOPLE KIDDING ME???

This is my walmart purchase-

I bought an awesome plaid western shirt at walmart last week. And thats it. I DID NOT BUY A TV! I cannot believe you people supported that! Mom and Dad I expected you to freak out! I thought of the things that would make you the most mad and this was second or third on the list! I thought you would be so mad you couldn't speak! Oh well. I gotta give Katie props she knew it was a hoax. Of course im not gonna buy a tv with scholarship money right before my mission! Katie is the only one with faith in me. Rylee downright condoned it! You pople confuse me. Anyways i did not buy a tv that would be irresponsible and stupid. I did however buy that shirt and am treating myself to a concert in phoenix tonght (wednesday night). if you people actually thought i spent 2grand on a tv maybe i should just blow that money anyways.....

9 comments:

Markee said...

I just couldn't make myself believe that!! good job! you are in phoenix? come over!!

Kathleen said...

We checked your account and knew you didn't but it! We always had doubts though. We knew you were more responsible than that!:). Thanks though. You almost put me in my grave! JKJK!

Rylee said...

I really thought you did! I'm SO GLAD you didn't really though!

Kates said...

LOL! Please come over and stay the night with us if you are here. Love the shirt. It looks like you.

Chelsee said...

wow! I really thought you bought it! The shirt is a much better purchase!

Tina said...

If I remember correctly, I voted that it was a hoax! Where's my credit?

Rylee said...

Just clicked on your blog and "Fire and Rain" started playing. For sure one of my favorite songs ever!

Linds said...

Haha Race you are the GREATEST! The shirt rocks.

reece said...

Maybe instead of messing with peoples minds you should take more awesome pictures for me to look at.