Friday, October 17, 2008

Essays and Eldridge

So here i sit at the institute building. I have some time before history class starts. Well first off i gotta tell you about my essay for American History. This is the one i did sunday night before it was due. I threw the thing together....i got a 100%. now normally i would be happy about a grade like that but he clearly wasn't grading hard becuase i have never written something so horrible. but a hundred is a hundred no matter what. I did get a legit 97 on my English essay. That was cool. Now on to my exciting news-----I have a pet mouse. I bought him and i will carry him in my pocket and we will be best friends. His name is Eldridge. Eldridge Featherbottom von Steinbeck. I will post pictures when i get home.

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Are you sure Sister Platt doesn't mind? Don't you dare let that thing get lose. And the name???? Me thinks too much reading!!!
Post pics!

Rylee said...

Reece says you aren't allowed to hold Ryder anymore because he doesn't want him to get the Hanta Virus. Haha.

Rylee said...

I love his name by the way.

Chelsee said...

Not really sure I believe you.

Race Davis said...

uh now ive inspired doubt. its true i promise. and ryder is gonna love him