Monday, November 3, 2008

Voting

Of course i assume everyone who reads this plans on voting. But if you arent then you aren't allowed to complain along with me when you are upset. Anyways if you don't live in Arizona this means little or nothing to you. But to those of you who do here is how i'm voting (in case you are interested):
  1. Prop 100 (Real Property Initiative) Yes
  2. Prop 101 (Health Care Choice Initiative) Yes
  3. Prop 102 (Marriage Regulation Initiative) YES YES YES!
  4. Prop 105 (Initiative about Initiatives) Yes
  5. Prop 201 (Home owner Rights Initiative) No
  6. Prop 202 (Employer Regulations Initiative) Yes
  7. Prop 300 (Raise Legislators Salaries) YES YES YES!

As you can see i am very much in favor of Proposition 102 and 300. They are very crucial to the survival of the United States and to the return of Founding Fathes Values.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

I was thinking that legislators should serve our country..... - serve not get paid. But maybe I need to rethink this. I will get back to you on this.

Kates said...

you rock race. i am glad you are so intrested. i want you to be a government big wig.

Smiths said...

I wish I would have seen this sooner. Coll and I had questions about 2 of the props and your thoughts would have been appreciated.