Friday, December 5, 2008

FINALS!

So this is finals week. It rocks. I love it. Most people are stressed out and running around like chickens with their heads cut off, the library looks like the last lifeboat off the titanic and NO ONE is dressed or has make up on. I find the whole spectacle quite entertaing. I'm fairly confident that i'll get good grades on all my finals and get good final grades. However, if you have read on my friends Byan and Tanner's blog you will know that an affliction known as 'The Jenkins' is afflicting people on campus' worldwide. It is basically the complete loss of control as a result of cramming for finals. My friend Wendy is a textbook example of the Jenkins.

I have another friend named Karen who is always studying. We are FORCING her to have fun tonight. She rooms with Emily Boddeker. Matt and I go over and pick up Emily and Rebecca and go out for the night and Karen NEVER comes. But tonight she says she will come out with us. She actually asked me "How long will we be having fun? I mean when will be done?" That is ridculous. She is nervous to go out and have fun insted of staying with her nose in the books. She the asked me what the plan for the night was. A WEEK AGO. I told her i didn't know because we were just gonna go do it. She can't comprehend it. I told her we were going to have a night of reckless abandon. She asked me "what are we going to abandon?" I said "Caution. We are throwing caution to the wind!" She then said "what if its not windy?" We both laughed but thats really how karen rolls. Well she will find out about fun tonight.......

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Can't wait to see how your cautionless night goes. Take lots of pictures and then blog them please!

Rylee said...

She doesn't know what she's gotten herself into! Have fun! And yes, take pictures.

wendilla! said...

I am glad that my sleep deprived state is a source of humor to you Race- I find no humor in it whatsoever. I will fight you and win!

Kates said...

It sounds like Karen needs a friend like you. HAVE FUN!

Markee said...

I want pictures!!

Dan said...

oh boy, ya gotta love my favorite sister! that's difinetly Karen!