Saturday, February 21, 2009

Flagstaff Roadtrip

So i up and went to flagstaff last weekend. Just kinda did it. I took my friends Caitlyn Katie Bryan and Tanner. We stayed in tanners real house and in a house his family rents out. It was oh so very fun. We went to this place called bookmans which is a used book store....sufficeth to say i spent $40 (at 2 dollars a book). I bought a massive dictionary. We went to a huge thrift store.....alot of fun things. We took 60 pictures or so and i can't tell all the stories but follow this link to the pictures and then i'll explain anything you want if you put a comment about it. I'm sure you'll have questions. Enjoy.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=315745&l=2efd5&id=1017659664

Also here is a video about a dream my buddy bryan had while on the trip. Typing couldn't do it justice.

Sorry its sideways.

6 comments:

Rylee said...

Reece and I are laughing so hard at that video. So funny. I sure hope we get to meet all these friends of yours, maybe at your farewell?? Oh and I already checked out your facebook pics. Looks like you had a really fun time!

Smiths said...

Haha. Thinking back on it, it's really not that funny, but when you watch the video you can't help but laugh! It's great. Road trips are pretty sweet. And I had to type tapdacku to leave this comment.

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

Bryan's dream is deserves an award or something. Like "Most Likely to Occur," or "Most Realistic" or something like that. What a great trip.

It was all yellow!

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

PS When is our White Mountain trip?

Kates said...

I am so glad you have a bride named Katie. Another Katie Davis....I like it. She is cute. She better be... heehee. Anyway looks like a ton of college fun!

Kathleen said...

Is it right that I can only see one picture? I know NOTHING about face book!