Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Why i haven't mogged.

TO DO LIST:
  1. Rewrite my 10 page research paper (by next week)
  2. Write 1000 words on a short story (by next week)
  3. Write 1000 words on a poem (next week)
  4. Revise my speech on the death penalty (by tomorrow)
  5. Get a haircut (before mom sees me)
  6. Find out how to get to Duncan (before i drive to Duncan)
  7. Go to the temple again (?)
  8. Learn to speak Spanish (i got a while but....still)
  9. As witnessed by numbers 1, 2, and 3, lessen my intense anger at Mr. Raines/English in general. (by next week)
  10. Find out where my children are (by 10:00)
  11. Find people who will understand item number 10.

8 comments:

Lora said...

Ya I'm in the same boat on 1,2,3, and 9. Good luck

Kathleen said...

You can do it! You're best under pressure remember. And I'm glad you are going to help Brother Burnham!

Chelsee said...

you sound like a busy guy. good luck!

Kates said...

You are a writting machine. good luck and I think I get the children thing....FHE??

Rylee said...

Ah FHE! I was so confused, but I bet Katie is right. Hope all your papers and everything go ok! Oh and Ryder now says Uncle Race is going to Guacamala!

Rylee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Markee said...

you are busy!! I'm glad someone is!!!

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

The children thing is in reference to the metaphor that is his portrayal of the triumph of the human spirit over adversity, particularly poverty and homework.

Wow, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who actually knows Race.

:)