Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Yep Yep Yep....

So, no job, no social life to speak of; just basically not a lot going on. My time is spent in the following ways:




Lots of Seinfeld. Lots.




I go to the temple quite a bit. About once a week.
And running. In the rain. Running in the rain. Above is what happens when you run in the rain.

I am enjoying running. I actually went twice today. Its fun, and it makes me feel like less of a non-contributing zero. I have learned a few things while/since running:

  1. Copious quantities of cake before a run = in the fetal postiton about 3 blocks from the house.
  2. SOME PEOPLE (cough cough) don't define 'running' as i do.
  3. "Run Forest, run" must be a compliment cause it has been shouted at me twice. Really.
  4. I do not like running to music with a weird beat. It makes me feel like a one legged drummer....(i'll be honest i don't even know what that means).....

Those are some of the lessons i learned from running and some of the stuff i have been doin. Haha no pun intended.

7 comments:

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

You sound like me. I'm just a drifter in limbo. At least you have the temple nearby.
What else can we do but run?

PS:
Shouting "Run Forest run" is possibly one of the cheapest things a person can do.

Rylee said...

I am liking running too! Never thought those words would come out of my mouth.

Kates said...

Love the picture of the glasses with rain. No Pun Intended!

Oh race, that will make me laugh for ages!

Chelsee said...

I like the picture of the temple, did you take it?

Rylee said...

i don't get the pun joke...
am i just retarded?

Linds said...

Race, you're watching Seinfeld?! I have been on a MAJOR Seinfeld kick. That show is a work of art. Literally GENIUS. I am constantly amazed by their ability to nail socially awkward and funny things that happen in everyday life. A show about nothing, best idea EVER. We need to talk episodes! Oh and Rylee I'm not getting the pun joke either and I'm feeling really retarded. But at least we're both retarded! Lol.

wendilla! said...

RACE!!! I laughed and laughed...and laughed at this.bahaha. the forrest gump thing really got to me.ooooh man.I just wish you would have been in this running mode back at Easter Arizona College and you could have come running with me!!