Originally this blog was entitled "The Mog" aka "The Man Blog"
Then it became "The Guag" or "The Guatemala Blog"
Most recently it has been known as "The Collog" meaning "The College Blog"
Now that I will be attending the fine institution of Brigham Young University I thought that my artistic outlet (this blog) needed a new name. Henceforth it shall be called "The Brigham Yog" or "The Brigham Young University Blog".
Until I come up with a better name.
I have been busy lately. Since I finished at EAC I have been back in Eagar. I was lucky enough to get a job working for the campaign of Gaither Martin for Congress. It has been a fascinating job, giving me the chance to see the inner workings of a campaign machine. My duties have included:
- Distributing petitions
- Encouraging others to sign petitions
- Collecting distributed petitions
- Counting signatures on petitions
- Learning to hate petitions
- Verifying signatures on petitions
- Handing the State Attorney General all collected petitions
- Having recurring nightmares about petitions
It will all make sense eventually.
In all seriousness, this is his website: http://martin4congress.com/
Unfortunately, I will have to end my campaigning next week to go to BYU. That should be an adventure as well. Hopefully BYU does not involve petitions.
Other than that my life is pretty much the same. I have saved up to buy a new gun and I hope to find a job in Provo to continue saving up to pay for school.
In closing, I am pleased with the new name of the blog, but one must always keep ones eye on the future. Some future blog title possibilities, depending on where my life takes me:
- The Rock Stog- the rock star blog (doubtful)
- The Bankrog- the bankrupt blog (I hope not!)
- The CEog- the CEO blog (who knows?)
- The Lawyog- the lawyer blog (maybe!)
- The Geniog- the genius blog (if I'm not there by now...)
- The Filthy Rog- the filthy rich blog (cross your fingers)
- The Lonelog- the lonely blog (if it comes to that I expect you to set me up!)
- The BOG- the body odor blog (once this "bathing" fad is over)
- The Point Gog- the point guard blog ( ←Sarcasm)