Thursday, June 7, 2012

Evolution of the Name

Let me explain,

Originally this blog was entitled "The Mog" aka "The Man Blog"

Then it became "The Guag" or "The Guatemala Blog"

Most recently it has been known as "The Collog" meaning "The College Blog"

Now that I will be attending the fine institution of Brigham Young University I thought that my artistic outlet (this blog) needed a new name. Henceforth it shall be called "The Brigham Yog" or "The Brigham Young University Blog".

Until I come up with a better name.

I have been busy lately. Since I finished at EAC I have been back in Eagar. I was lucky enough to get a job working for the campaign of Gaither Martin for Congress. It has been a fascinating job, giving me the chance to see the inner workings of a campaign machine. My duties have included:
  • Distributing petitions
  • Encouraging others to sign petitions
  • Collecting distributed petitions
  • Counting signatures on petitions 
  •  Learning to hate petitions
  • Verifying signatures on petitions
  • Handing the State Attorney General all collected petitions
  • Having recurring nightmares about petitions
As you can see, I am all "petitioned out". I don't even like using the word petitions anymore. But now that "they" have been collected, turned in and verified, my tasks have become slightly more diverse.I don't want to divulge too much (the other candidates are most likely monitoring my blog for information!) I can say that we are strategizing, fostering new ideas, and preparing for victory. As part of our plan we have recently purchased a donkey named Leonidas.

It will all make sense eventually.

In all seriousness, this is his website: http://martin4congress.com/

Unfortunately, I will have to end my campaigning next week to go to BYU. That should be an adventure as well. Hopefully BYU does not involve petitions.

Other than that my life is pretty much the same. I have saved up to buy a new gun and I hope to find a job in Provo to continue saving up to pay for school.

In closing, I am pleased with the new name of the blog,  but one must always keep ones eye on the future. Some future blog title possibilities, depending on where my life takes me:

  • The Rock Stog- the rock star blog (doubtful)
  • The Bankrog- the bankrupt blog (I hope not!)
  • The CEog- the CEO blog (who knows?)
  • The Lawyog- the lawyer blog (maybe!)
  • The Geniog- the genius blog (if I'm not there by now...)
  • The Filthy Rog- the filthy rich blog (cross your fingers)
  • The Lonelog- the lonely blog (if it comes to that I expect you to set me up!)
  • The BOG- the body odor blog (once this "bathing" fad is over)
  • The Point Gog- the point guard blog ( ←Sarcasm) 
Any other ideas? Let me know!


10 comments:

2899016 + 3 said...

Splendid work, indeed.

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

The Comediog
The Doctog
The Wog (the Wedding Blog. If you marry a girl named Polly then you can call it the Pollywog)
The Drog (Use your imagination)
The I Want a Pizzog
The 4.0G

Mawn said...

The Provo blog = Prog

Coins Jhons said...

Hi,i have read your whole blog,its very amazing,i am impressed.i have bookmark your site for revisit.if ever you

need then please contact me.Thanx dear.
Lapel Pins

Stone Gold said...

I just found your blog and want to say thank you! What an enjoyable time looking through so many sites. Thanks for sharing.

attorney internet marketing

leesa jhon said...

Military Challenge Coins
it is mind blowing post you are simply great.

Maria james said...

Well done man you are superb writer thanks a lot for this quality post.
Stock Trading

Bob Builder said...

It is superb post its too easy to understand the actual meaning of your post thank you very much for share.
Apartment Software

anilkumart said...

I really like your blog it's really nice.

Search Engine Marketing Company in india
Search Engine Optimization Company in india
Digital Marketing Company in india
Social Media Optimization Company in india
top web design companies
website design company
best website design companies
Website Design Companies
web development company india
web design company india

anilkumart said...

I really like your blog it's really nice.

Deals
best deals
travel deals
Cheap Deals
laptop deals
tv deals
online deals
best buy deals
great deals
camera deals