Sunday, August 19, 2012

Jurrasic Park: The Musical

Getting blog posts written can be difficult, especially when you are busy with finals and job hunting like I am.

My job hunt has gone well, and my good friend Matt Weiler was kind enough to get me an interview at the company he works at. I don't know if they will hire me, but either way Matt did me a huge favor in setting the interview up.

As I cast my mind upon ways in which I could adequately express my gratitude to Matt for his favor, I remembered an unfinished project from many years ago. A project I pulled out of the archives of my mind as an act of appreciation. I explain the story in the video, but this is a song from our creative join-venture brainchild:
 

JURASSIC PARK: THE MUSICAL

In our minds the beloved 90s movie has transformed into an all singing, all dancing, Broadway extravaganza.

So in an act of deep emotion, I present you with one of the songs to be featured in JURASSIC PARK: THE MUSICAL.

video 

Tyrannosaurus Thank You Elder Weiler! 

Lyrics Below:

Forbidden Love 

I know the human beings are coming fast
But I know out love is true and I know our love will last
You fill my life with so many happy things
And now my heart can soar on pterodactyl wings

Forbidden love a triceratops and a raptor
Forbidden love my cold blooded heart keeps beating faster
No electric fence could ever keep us apart
We will make our nest here in Jurassic Park

I don't care what all the other say
I'm not afraid to walk with you in the jungle in the light of day
I know that I've got sharp pointy teeth
But for dinner tonight I'll try and eat a leaf

Forbidden love I eat meat you eat foliage
Forbidden love but all we need is courage
No electric fence could ever keep us apart
We will make our nest here in Jurassic Park

4 comments:

2899016 + 3 said...

Passionately.

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

Its music like this that will one tear down the social barriers that divide the prehistoric species. I have a dream that one day Tyrannosaurus Rexes, Triceratops, Raptors, Ornatotholuses, and Brachiosauri and all of our other giant reptilian friends will be able to love whoever they darn well please. Keep spreading the love Race. Keep it coming from the heart.

Kayce1406 said...

Still Hiring Social Media Managers! Home employment with flexible hours, 11$ an hour + Incentives. Apply Now at http://kaycemedia.homestead.com/Kayce1406.html?_=1350083132051

bos daiwei said...

Unhappy businessmen, I am convinced,would increase their happiness more by walking six miles every day than by any conceivable change of philosophy.
cheap jerseys